Waiting for the morning

This is my third pregnancy, yet I am still childless. I have hopes that this baby will make it. After a long season of grief and hurt unimaginable, I am waiting for the morning to come.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Week 21

Week 21...

Not much to say except that while I'll probably be getting sonograms every 2 weeks, we won't be using the "big" machine, so won't be able to get any good pictures. The next big sonogram we'll have is week 26, so we should get a good picture then.

Still getting weekly progesterone shots in the butt (hip actually, but receiving the shot is so ungraceful that it might as well be in the butt), and the office staff at my Dr's office now knows me very well. I'm there at least once a week. I suppose there are advantages and disadvantages to that... Sometimes I get made fun of for how big my medical chart is. It really is pathetic!

I have begun research work on buying baby furniture and preparing to register. It's still a little scary to begin thinking of these things, but they are things that need to be done.

People keep asking if we have any names picked out, now that we know it's a girl. The answer is sort of but not really. We have some names we have talked about, but are waiting to talk more seriously about names for another few weeks to a month (until I'm just a little bit further along). Also, we have decided that we are not going to share name ideas with people until we have made a final decision on a name. That way no one can talk us out of it or make us second-guess our choice. But, we won't be stingy and hold back on the name until the birth, so we'll let you know as soon as we decide.
That's all for now... Next dr's appt is on Tuesday afternoon.