The THIRD trimester
I have officially entered the third trimester. I know some people say it starts at 24 weeks, but I was holding out til 28 weeks. Adam and I find it hard to believe we've made it this far - but we are feeling hopeful. Here is a 27 week picture (forgot to post it last week):
I thought for once I'd let you see my belly... maybe I'll do it more often from now on. Next is a picture from 28 weeks - I was in a wedding this weekend and this is a picture of me in my maternity bridesmaid dress:
It's hard to tell but I think my eyes may be closed in this picture. It was really bright (and windy) outside.As for updates... the other day I saw the baby move for the first time. I was just sitting down using the computer and I noticed there was movement under my shirt! Kind of weird but cool :) Adam is now consistently able to feel the baby when she's moving. I know this is a big step for daddies in bonding with the baby before birth.
Childbirth classes have been good. We have 3 more sessions. Last week we got to watch the birth video (I only turned my head once), and we also learned some breathing techniques and massage techniques.
As far as baby girl Moore's name, it will come soon, I promise. We're almost ready to announce it but just want to give ourselves a little bit more time to make sure we're ready. Don't worry, we wont make everyone wait too long. (And we're getting asked this question almost daily now, it seems!)
I have officially turned in my notice at work. My last day is April 13th, and I am very excited about that. (Also kind of worried that I have jinxed myself now by turning in my letter of resignation... still superstitious about things like that). Adam's and my departments will be giving us a joint shower at work, which will be neat.
The nursery is coming along. We have the crib and bedding set up:

Hopefully we can begin painting some time soon...


<< Home