Waiting for the morning

This is my third pregnancy, yet I am still childless. I have hopes that this baby will make it. After a long season of grief and hurt unimaginable, I am waiting for the morning to come.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I know I'm at 30 weeks now, but here is my 29 week picture (I forgot to post it last week). I had a good dr visit last week. Everything still looks good. When I hit 34 weeks, I will start coming in weekly and my dr wants to start doing weekly non-stress tests. He also wants to do another ultrasound at 34 weeks, since placental problems can happen late in pregnancy, especially for those with clotting issues like me. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures out of the sonogram. I got my last steroid shot this week - was supposed to get it at 28 weeks but they didnt have any in the office so we postponed it a week.

Adam and I are feeling pretty good about things. If Ivy is born any time now, she should be able to be ok. As long as she's born alive, that is. The knowledge that stillbirth can occur up to full term still has me on edge, but all in all I'm feeling fairly good about things.

The nursery is coming along. My dad has been painting the trim for us and soon we will have to make a final decision on the wall paint color so we can get started on that. We have ordered the last piece of furniture - the changing table - and it should be here soon...