Maternity clothes
Yesterday was a big day for me. I actually went out and bought myself some maternity clothes. I'd been putting it off because I was afraid to do it. Afraid that if I bought the clothes today, I wouldn't need them next month. Or next week, even. In other words, I was afraid that I would jinx myself.
But I did get some enjoyment out of my shopping (some of it was amusement from the silly brand names - "Two hearts", "Hot Mama", "In Due Time", etc). And today I am wearing my first maternity top during this pregnancy. I'm curious when the people at work who don't know yet will say something. (I've told some people but just didn't have the heart to broadcast it to everyone this time. I guess they'll figure it out soon enough).
On another note, the last day or so I've begun to wonder if my ovarian cyst is back. Yesterday I had mild to moderate pain on my left side -the side where I had cysts when I got pregnant. I'm not too concerned about it, because I know it's normal for this to happen, but still, any pain or discomfort is a bit unnerving at this time.
Next doctor's visit: Wednesday.


<< Home