Waiting for the morning

This is my third pregnancy, yet I am still childless. I have hopes that this baby will make it. After a long season of grief and hurt unimaginable, I am waiting for the morning to come.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Rescheduled appointment (again)

So I show up on time for my 10:00 OB appt this morning, and when I get there, the girl looks at me funny and says "He's not here - he's in surgery this morning." Sort of with a "duh" attitude - as if to say "Why are you here?" First I'm thinking, "then why did you schedule me for this time?" and Second, since he's not here, "Why didn't you call me ahead of time before I took off time from work?" *sigh* oh well. They squeezed me in this afternoon at 3:30, which means I will have to wait a long time. And I don't have a book with me to read :( Bummer.

Well, at least I get to miss more work. That is one good thing out of it.

As a sidenote, isn't there a Seinfeld episode about this sort of thing - how, if I were to not show up for a dr's appointment, I'd be charged for it, but if the doctor doesn't show up, there'd be no consequences for him/her?? What's with that?