Stage 2
The second trimester.
Normally a very joyful time for pregnant women, as they have passed the point where the majority of miscarriages occur, (and that's not to say I'm not relieved at making it to this point), but in all honesty, it was the second trimester, not the first, where everything went wrong last time. If I stop and think too much, I find myself scared out of my mind as I get closer to the 20-21 week mark. I've got about 6 or so weeks until I pass the point where we lost baby Zach in my last pregnancy. I know I will feel better after then, but only slightly, as what happened can happen at any time. Still though, the further I get along, the more likely it will be that this baby can survive if something does go wrong.
Still hanging in there... hanging on to hope.


<< Home